Non-contact inline profile measurement of inner liner material (thickness 1mm to 18mm)
During the production of inner liner, the thickness profile of inner liner material is measured immediately after the calender using systems of the thicknessCONTROL TIP series. Accurate precision of the non-contact optical system ensures high quality and security of the product produced. Sensors belonging to the thicknessCONTROL RTP series can also be applied for this application.
- Permanent high product quality while reducing raw material use
- Fast controlling during warm up or product change due to adaptive traversing speed and high-dynamically measurement
- No consequential costs due to isotopes or X-rays
- Wear-free measurements instead of half time of radiometric tests
- Highest temperature stability due to in-situ calibration and compensation elements
- Customer-specific adjustable interface
- Material width from 200mm to 3,800mm
- Material feed up to 25m/min
- Permitted material surface temperature max: 100°C
Being equipped with optical sensors, systems of the TIP family are designed as O- and C-frames. Temperature fluctuations of the measuring mechanics are additionally detected using distance and temperature sensors and are therefore algorithmically compensated. Systems of the RTP series can be applied as low-cost solutions.